Thursday 16 December 2010

Steve Brookstein VS. Louis Tomlinson



So, anyone else think Steve Brookstein is feeling a little bitter after not making it after winning The X Factor?



Does anyone remember the very first X Factor winner, Steve Brookstein? Well just to refresh your memory he won the very first series of the competition and a year after he was dropped by his label. He has since been gigging around England but recently one of his shows at a Cafe Nero had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

The reason why I am talking about Steve is because it appears that he has made an enemy of One Direction’s, Louis Tomlinson.



He tweeted earlier that he got sent a link for the 18 year olds first audition and replied with ‘This guy came third!! WTF?!’
He then went on to say the following:
‘Louis makes Robbie sound like Marvin Gaye, his voice is worse than Wagner. I’m utterly astounded. My gasps are flabbered!’
‘I don’t think they can possibly get signed now that the YouTube video is up. It’s laughable.’
‘Off to bed, just hope I don’t dream of Louis Tomlinson singing, if so Freddie Kruger finish me off! Night.’

He also hit out at the X Factor, saying to a tweeter ‘Enter the X Factor and all you are doing is feeding the animal.’



He then went on to tweet ‘Congratulations to Louis Tomlinson on his record deal. Luckiest man in music.’ Adding on a link of Louis’ audition to the tweet. Somehow I don’t think his well wishes to Tomlinson were sincere.
Again he went and replied to one of his followers, saying ‘Have you heard his audition. There should be an enquiry over show fixing. He is shockingly terrible. It’s like Les Dawson comedy bad.’

He went on to tweet Louis’ Mother, Jay, after she sent him this ‘Hi, I’m Louis mum. My family have always liked you and bought your records. Why be so cruel? Check out his YouTube! Merry Xmas’
He replied with, ’If you are Louis’ mum. Get the poor lad some singing lessons for Christmas. A couple of dozen at least.’
Jay replied ‘Why shame him in public? He was sad about his audition. He was incredibly nervous. Listen to his you tube.’
Brookstein then said, ‘I’ve heard his YouTube. Autotune all over it. I don’t blame him. I blame Simon for putting him in the public eye.’
‘I also think friends and family should tell him that he can’t sing. Don’t blame me for his short comings.’
Jay went on to tweet, ‘I wasn’t blaming you for anything other than your cruel taunts. Did your parents never teach you to keep your thoughts private.’
Brookstein replied ‘Listen, if you are his mum. Take my advice. Get the lad singing lessons. He needs loads.’
‘If he was a builder he wouldn’t be able to work on a house. He would need to learn his trade. Why do you think this is ok?
Jay retaliated ‘All I was saying why do you think it is ok to put things like this? I suppose you are bitter! Good luck to 1D!’
The first winner then said to Tomlinson’s mother, ‘Listen, he is a rouge trader. A micky mouse cowboy builder. Don’t blame me for exposing his poor workmanship. End of.’ (By the way, loving the spelling Steve).
Louis’ mum then replied with, ‘I think he intends to improve with all the help he currently is being given.’
Steve finally said, ‘Ah that’s ok. I’ll let him build my extension and he can pick it up as he goes along.’



Tomlinson_team on Twitter, tweeted Brookstein saying, ‘Well when you won the X Factor ages ago you went in THIN AIR...we didn’t even think you were a great singer! GET OFF TWITTER.’
Steve simply replied with, ‘You’re deaf’

Steve Brookstein then got a tweet from the man himself, Louis Tomlinson,
‘Steve you’re my Idol!’. Now normally you can’t tell if someone is being sarcastic over Twitter, but I think there was a hint of it in Louis’ tweet.
Steve took this opportunity to offer the One Direction member some ‘constructive criticism’.
‘You have a great opportunity. Take singing lessons and become a proper singer. Work on your breathing and support.’



As Mr. Brookstein said something harsh about a member of one of the UK’s favourite new boybands, a backlash from the fans was expected, all defending Louis.
He tweeted, ‘Wow all this little Gilberts getting upset, I wish they would stop messaging me I can’t see the normal tweets.’
‘Where’s the child catcher when you need him.’

The first X Factor winner found out that Louis’ mum did an interview on Sheffield Radio, where she admits that her son never had a singing lesson in his life and she also apparently called Steve a prat.



A message to Steve.
If you want to publically badmouth a member of a popular band, EXPECT A BACKLASH!
Yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but next time don’t be so carless as to post it on your Twitter/Facebook/Favourite Social Networking site, because you will get loads of peeved fans tweeting you abuse, also, don’t ever take on their parents.
True One Direction fans will defend them to the ends of the earth.

*UPDATE*

So I just thought I’d give you all an update on the Twitter battle between Steve Brookstein and Louis Tomlinson (along with his friends, family and fans).

After I posted this piece on the happenings on Twitter, my link got retweeted by one of my followers, she called Steve an Idiot.
Another One Direction fan who said that she is shocked, she hates Steve and he is horrible.
Another follower called Steve an arsehole.
Quite a few One Directions fans’ parents have, apparently, let them call Steve many rude names over the social networking site

Steve then posted, ‘After seeing Louis Tomlinson's audition I feel for all those young talented kids learning their craft. Seems you don't need talent anymore.’
A Tweeter then replied, ‘mate you love the abuse. Seriously go back to Nero and sing in front of the 20 people that like you!’
He then went on to tweet, ‘Listen kids. You can give me grief cos I'm an adult and all your abuse doesn't bother me. Buy don't bully young people who agree with me.’

Steve described the entire war of words as being like the scene from Jurassic park with all those little dinosaurs biting at that bloke.
He said, ‘This is about X Factor and Simon inability to be fair. Many kids train hard and deserve an opportunity.’

Louis tweeted again, 'I’m sorry @stevebrookstein if you are not a fan of mine, without you winning the 1st X Factor I may never have had my opportunity, so for that I thank you. Have a great Christmas.
Steve responded, ‘Lol PR propaganda. Which of your PR team scripted that bollocks? You puppet.’
Comedian, James Corden, tweeted Brookstein, in Louis’ defence, ‘I know for a fact he wrote it. He's 18 and a nice lad, I first met him in 11 years ago. He's done nothing wrong 2 u or any1.’

Steve replied, ‘if you think he wrote that you are crazy. That's Syco PR spin. Don't tell me you're a puppet too? #invasionofthebodysnatchers’


Steve then went to hide on his private Twitter account.


Louis got a reply from Harry Judd, from McFly, after Louis had asked him how he was, ‘good mate. You guys busy? Can't believe that Brookstein douche bag. Ignore him.’

Steve heard about this and tweeted, ‘Just told I was called a douchebag by Harry McFly. Wait til I tell my nephew - he is gonna crack up. He loved them when he was 10.’

The final word, or I should I say picture in the battle was posted along with this tweet, ‘terrible weather. lots of snow. freezing. but still have a sense of humour!


Let’s see what Louis, One Direction, their families and friends and their fans, make of this.
I think they will not be impressed with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment